[Gelistirici] Fakeroot suitability for Pardus

Rajeev J Sebastian rajeev.sebastian at gmail.com
29 Eki 2006 Paz 16:04:42 EET

Hello Clint Adams,

I am Rajeev J Sebastian, from Kerala, India. I am considering to
package fakeroot for inclusion in Pardus' contrib repository. Could
you give your opinion on which version of the package we should use ?
I can see the following versions:

stable (utils): Gives a fake root environment
1.2.10: alpha amd64 arm hppa i386 ia64 m68k mips mipsel powerpc s390 sparc
testing (utils): Gives a fake root environment
1.5.10: alpha amd64 arm hppa i386 ia64 m68k mips mipsel powerpc s390 sparc
unstable (utils): Gives a fake root environment
1.5.10: alpha amd64 arm hppa i386 ia64 kfreebsd-i386 m68k mips mipsel
powerpc s390 sparc
1.5.8: hurd-i386

Pardus is a distro for i386.

Regards,