[Gelistirici] contrib svn 'si altındaki pisidepo ve 3rd_Party hakkında

Rajeev J Sebastian rajeev.sebastian at gmail.com
1 Ara 2006 Cum 13:50:56 EET

Oh yeah, I want to add another thing. Meren, you are already a member
of pisidepo, since you are a part of the community, and even if you
have specific responsibility in core devels team. Pisidepo is just a
label for the community. Just like KDE.in or KDE Marketing, or the
initial stages of Kubuntu.

Regards,
Rajeev J Sebastian