[terim] Re: Yeni bir terim

From: bbolat@yildiz.edu.tr
Date: Mon 06 May 2002 - 11:50:21 EEST

>spawn: çağırmak, spawning: çağırma/çağrılıyor ?
><return>: <return> ? (klavye tuşu olarak)
> handling: becerim ?
>POST: çevrilmeli mi (html formlarının gönderiliş yöntemlerinden biri) ?
>traversal file: nakil dosyası ?
>traversal found file: bulunmuş nakil dosyası ?
>traversal errors output file: nakil hataları çıktı dosyası ?
>to uncompress a file: (bir) dosyayı gevşetmek ?

com·press ( k?m-prµs?) v. tr. com·pressed com·press·ing com·press·es 1. To press together: compressed her lips. 2. To make more compact by or as if by pressing.
See note at contract . n. ( k¼m?prµs?) 2. A machine for compressing material. [Middle English compressen from Old French compresser from Late Latin compress³re
frequentative of Latin comprimere com- com- premere to press; See per- 4 in Indo-European Roots.]
 per- 4 . Important derivatives are: press 1 pressure print compress depress express imprint oppress repress reprimand suppress To strike. I. A verbal root possibly
belonging to the group of per 1 . Extended forms *prem- , *pres- . PREGNANT 2 , PRESS 1 , PRESSURE , PRINT ; APPRESSED , COMPRESS , DEPRESS ,
EXPRESS , IMPRESS 1 , ( IMPRINT ), OPPRESS , REPRESS , ( REPRIMAND ), SUPPRESS , from Latin premere (past participle pressus ), to press. [ Pokorny 3.
per- 818. ]

yani compress=sikistirmak. uncompress icin biz zamaninda genisletmek demistik. gevsetmek'ten daha iyi bence.

spawn ( spôn) n. 4. The source of something; a germ or seed. 5. A product or an outcome. v. spawned spawn·ing spawns v. intr. 1. To deposit eggs; produce spawn.
2. To produce offspring in large numbers. v. tr. 1. To produce or deposit (spawn). 2. To produce in large numbers. 3. To give rise to; engender: tyranny that spawned
revolt. 4. To cause to spawn; bring forth; produce: a family that had spawned a monster. [Middle English spawne from spawnen to spawn from Anglo-Norman
espaundre from Latin expandere; See expand ] spawn ?er n.

spawn= cagirmak pek uymamis gibi ama yerine onerebilecek bisey gelmiyor aklima. belki birileri bulabilir.

han·dling ( h²nd?l¹ng) n. 1. The act or an instance of one that handles something. 2. The way in which a matter, especially a delicate one, is taken care of. 3. The way
in which a presentation, especially an artistic or theatrical work, is treated.

traversal bir cok anlama geliyor. gecisli, gecici, engelli, vsvs. cumle icinde nasil geciyor?