[linux-sohbet] [Fwd: [Announce] Job Openings at OSAF]

---------

From: Keltos Kirpi (keltoskirpi@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun 18 Jan 2004 - 06:55:11 EST

    -------- Original Message --------
    Subject: [Announce] Job Openings at OSAF
    Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:35:02 -0800
    From: announce@osafoundation.org
    To: announce@osafoundation.org, dev@osafoundation.org

    It's the start of a new year and here at OSAF we're hard at work making

    progress on Chandler development, but we need your help. To keep moving

    forward as quickly as possible we need to fill some key engineering

    positions. There are currently five open positions with full

    descriptions, requirements, and "how to apply" listed on our <a

    href="http://www.osafoundation.org/employment.htm">Employment </a>page:

      * Release Engineer

      * Quality Assurance Engineer

      * Software Developer - Applications Infrastructure

      * Applications Developer

      * Software Developer - Email Backend

    You can help us by spreading the word to your friends and associates, or

    apply yourself and come join the OSAF team in 2004.