[linux-sohbet] [Fwd: PUBLIC GNU/HURD SYSTEM]

---------

From: Keltos Kirpi (keltoskirpi@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun 18 Jan 2004 - 06:47:24 EST

    -------- Original Message --------
    Subject: PUBLIC GNU/HURD SYSTEM
    Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 02:18:59 +0100
    From: Grkan Sengn <gurkan@linuks.mine.nu>
    To: debian-hurd@lists.debian.org, help-hurd@gnu.org
    hello

    i've set up a Debian GNU/Hurd system (amd k6-2 500mhz with 1.2 gb ide hd
    and 180mb memory. network link 2000/400) with developer tools.

    if you are a hurd developer or a debian developer interested getting
    your packages compile and work/tested on this system, don't hesitate
    to contact me.

    http://hurd.she.kicks-ass.org:8084/

    yours
    grkan

    either email me of find my on irc.debian.org in #hurd
    (nickname tarzeau)

    --
    Person who say it cannot be done should not interrupt person doing it.  --Chinese Proverb
    -- File: nsmail.tmp

    linux-sohbet listesinden cikmak  ve tum listeci islemleri icin
    http://liste.linux.org.tr/ adresini kullanabilirisniz.