[Pardus-kullanicilari] logitech g15 klavye sorunu?

cihan inan cihan253 at gmail.com
25 Mar 2007 Paz 22:57:43 EEST

dediğiniz komutu yazdım ardından çalıştırmak istediğimde şununla karşılaştım
:

chn g15lcd-1.2 # ./g15lcd
You didnt specify a fifo filename, I'm this disabling writing text to the
lcd
This is a change in behaviour from previous version, I will _NOT_ read data
from stdin anymore
Starting g15lcd with the following settings:
         fifo:          ""
         uinput device: "/dev/input/uinput"
Found keyboard, trying to open it ...
There already seems to be a driver attached ("usbhid"), trying to detach it
Success, detached the driver
Done opening the keyboard
Key Handling init
Error, could not open the uinput device
Compile your kernel for uinput, calling it a day now
mknod uinput c 10 223
İptal edildi
chn g15lcd-1.2 #