[Gelistirici] State of Pardus

Erkan Tekman tekman at pardus.org.tr
16 Ara 2008 Sal 00:27:41 EET

15 Aralık 2008 Pazartesi 23:58:19 tarihinde Rajeev J Sebastian şunları
yazmıştı:
> Looks like something important ... if it's technical roadmap or
> something, could someone provide a translation ?

Hi Rajeev,

It's a la developers' goals and priorities of PArdus Linux distro for the
coming two plus years. It's not official, but wanders around the likely
possibilities and includes the interpretation of the present project manager.
Yeah, it may serve some needs in English as well. Maybe when I have enough
time and peace of mind...

The summary: We have the resources to look after 2008 and release 2009. But
things may get dimmer as we proceed into 2010.

The following graph is a (wo)man-month resources of the UEKAE Pardus team
(blue line) and those directly involved with the distro (red line). The gray
line is the percentage of the whole team dedicated to the Pardus Linux
distro.

Enjoy...

ET