[Gelistirici] Pardus on MacBook

Barış Metin baris at pardus.org.tr
13 Ara 2006 Çar 01:13:38 EET

13 Ara 2006 Çar 00:35 tarihinde, Rajeev J Sebastian şunları yazmıştı:
> I am trying to install Pardus on a MacBook. Is there some instructions
> on how to get it done ? It seems Pardus doesnt have lilo which is
> needed for booting ...

You can use rEFIt. Grub has the necessary patch for it to boot. But only the
latest YALI package supports installing grub on a partition so it would be
better if you could wait for the final release, or else just skip the grub
installation and boot the syststem again with installation media and than
install grub (grub-install) manually.

regards,
--
Barış Metin