[terim] Re: instance/slave

From: Görkem Çetin (gorkem@gelecek.com.tr)
Date: Wed 27 Feb 2002 - 00:12:22 EET

> > e=F0er tan=FDm=FD kar=FE=FDl=FDyorsa kabul g=F6r=FCr ama dedim ya, tan=
=FDm=FD g=F6rmek laz=FDm.=20
> > biraz defter kitap kar=FD=FEt=FDr=FDp I/O Slave'in tan=FDm=FDn=FD bulab=
ilir misin?
>=20
> daha onceki yontemi takip edersek, once kelimenin nerde kullanildigini
> gorelim diyorum. Ornek cumle buraya gonderebilir misiniz?

Gondereyim.

KDE 2.1'in ozelliklerinden bir kac not:

* IO-slave for audio CD's with CDDB support=20
* Floppy IO-slave, enter floppy:/ to access your floppy drive=20
* New SMB IO-slave, which replaces the old one, it is now a wrapper around
smbclient, so you need to have samba installed, it is faster, more
compatible, but read-only=20

--------------
Bu bir e-postadan alinti:

It's good to know there is a free world out there. If you need any kind of
support let me know and I will try to help you as much as possible. Soon
I'm going to release an IO-Slave for KDE 2/3 which allow to rip and encode
a dvd into a divx. I later version of decss is used and I would like to
know if it would be possible to place it on your site

Bu da gphoto'nun KDE versiyonu hakkinda bilgi:

kio_gphoto is an IO slave and a KControl panel module which allow you to
access folders and images within any digital camera supported by the
upcoming gPhoto2 libraries

Iyi calismalar
Gorkem
Gelecek A.S