[Linux] htdig'de jsp sayfalar

From: Orhan Berent (berent@altay.adm.deu.edu.tr)
Date: Tue 18 Jun 2002 - 14:34:02 EEST

Htdig 3.1.5'de jsp sayfaları indexleyen var mı acaba,php'ler düzgün bir şekilde indexlendiği halde,sıra jsp'lere gelince index.jsp'den öteye gidemiyor.htdig.conf'ta ve documanlarda ilgili yerleri taradım ama bir sonuca ulaşamadım.

Orhan Berent

Hi,

I'm currently using htdig on a web server running JSP dynamic pages. I'm
using a wrapper to keep my JSP pages and to get inner content from cgi
scripts (and also the search pages, thanks to the script_name
directive :).

But because of the use of a wrapper I cannot fill any meta tag
corresponding to the inner content of the page. This causes me some
trouble, because I'm indexing a mailing-list archive and letting htdig
create it's own description proves unreadable.

I'd like to use a kind of "use_meta_description: true" but which would
collect data inside the page. A special tag '<htdig>text to be
indexed</htdig>' or a '<htdig description="text description"/>' would
provide more flexibility for the indexing process.

Another problem is that I would like to use a different description meta
tag for htdig and for external spiders. Much the same way a htdig-keywords
alternate meta tag is supported, could it be possible to support a
htdig-description alternate tag?

Sounds like good ideas? Many thanks!