[Linux] Perl 5.8.0 released:

From: Mustafa Akgul (akgul@Bilkent.EDU.TR)
Date: Fri 19 Jul 2002 - 18:04:52 EEST

Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 03:23:51 +0300
From: Jarkko Hietaniemi <jhi@iki.fi>
To: cpan-mirrors@ftp.funet.fi
Subject: Perl 5.8.0 released: please mirror now

Those of you who mirror ftp.funet.fi directly, please expedite
your mirrors and do it now, Perl 5.8.0 has been released and soon
many people will want to download it, I think.

Those of you not mirroring ftp.funet.fi directly, please forward
this message to your upstream mirrors.

--
$jhi++; # http://www.iki.fi/jhi/
        # It is 'dead'. -- Jack Cohen