Linux-sunucu mailing list probe message

From: linux-sunucu-bounces+c4e7d0574657dc83f596b58962fc888d94b6d49c@liste.linux.org.t
Date: Mon 02 Jan 2006 - 04:12:06 EET

This is a probe message. You can ignore this message.

The Linux-sunucu mailing list has received a number of bounces from
you, indicating that there may be a problem delivering messages to
sunucu-web@listweb.bilkent.edu.tr. A bounce sample is attached below.
Please examine this message to make sure there are no problems with
your email address. You may want to check with your mail
administrator for more help.

If you are reading this, you don't need to do anything to remain an
enabled member of the mailing list. If this message had bounced, you
would not be reading it, and your membership would have been disabled.
Normally when you are disabled, you receive occasional messages asking
you to re-enable your subscription.

You can also visit your membership page at

    http://liste.linux.org.tr/mailman/options/linux-sunucu/sunucu-web%40listweb.bilkent.edu.tr

On your membership page, you can change various delivery options such
as your email address and whether you get digests or not. As a
reminder, your membership password is

    niepta

If you have any questions or problems, you can contact the list owner
at

    linux-sunucu-owner@liste.linux.org.tr

attached mail follows:

This is the Postfix program at host mail.linux.org.tr.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be

                        The Postfix program

<kcalik@cc.anadolu.edu.tr>: delivery temporarily suspended: connect to
    cc.anadolu.edu.tr[193.140.22.33]: Connection timed out

attached mail follows:

kcalik@cc.anadolu.edu.tr. A bounce sample is attached below. Please

    http://liste.linux.org.tr/mailman/options/linux-sunucu/kcalik%40cc.anadolu.edu.tr

On your membership page, you can change various delivery options such
as your email address and whether you get digests or not. As a
reminder, your membership password is

    edaxemed

[...]

<network-web@listweb.bilkent.edu.tr>: delivery temporarily suspended: connect
    to yunus.listweb.bilkent.edu.tr[139.179.10.160]: Connection refused

<sunucu-web@listweb.bilkent.edu.tr>: delivery temporarily suspended: connect to
    yunus.listweb.bilkent.edu.tr[139.179.10.160]: Connection refused

<emre@mbm.erciyes.edu.tr>: delivery temporarily suspended: connect to
    mbm.erciyes.edu.tr[193.255.88.39]: Connection timed out

<myonur@onur.uludag.edu.tr>: delivery temporarily suspended: connect to
    onur.uludag.edu.tr[193.140.245.211]: No route to host

<rasim@ufotek.com.tr>: host ufo.ufotek.com.tr[212.174.15.68] said: 450
    <rasim@ufotek.com.tr>: User unknown in local recipient table (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<kcalik@cc.anadolu.edu.tr>: delivery temporarily suspended: connect to
    cc.anadolu.edu.tr[193.140.22.33]: Connection timed out

<uakarsu@pedestrian.bimel.com.tr>: delivery temporarily suspended: connect to
    pedestrian.bimel.com.tr[212.175.88.12]: Connection timed out

<huzeyfe@yubam.kou.edu.tr>: delivery temporarily suspended: Host or domain name
    not found. Name service error for name=yubam.kou.edu.tr type=MX: Host not
    found, try again

attached mail follows:

Senin istedigin bu .
acl grup1 src 192.168.0.3-192.168.0.50
acl grup2 src 192.168.0.51-192.168.0.65
acl grup3 src 192.168.0.66-192.168.0.90
acl adres1 url_regex linuxuzmani.com
acl adres2 url_regex bursabilisim.net
acl adres3 url_regex ssk.gov.tr
http_access allow grup1 adres1 adres3 # ornegin 1. grup hem adres1
hemde adres3e erisebilecek
http_access allow grup2 adres2
http_access allow grup3 adres3

Yalçın Taştepe yazmış: