[linux-network] Re: max request sayisi

From: Alper Oguz (alperliste@showtv.com.tr)
Date: Wed 25 Dec 2002 - 17:57:26 EET

Merhaba,

25.12.2002, 15:08, Gürkan KARABATAK wrote:
GK> Squid de bir kullanıcı için anlık maksimum kullanıcı sayısını
GK> belirtebileceğimizi bir seçenek varmı? Örneğin bir kullanıcı
GK> aynı anda en fazla 50 request yapabilsin şeklinde. mesela

Squid'in faq'sunda bu konuda aciklama var:

http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-10.html#ss10.22

----------------
10.22 Can I limit the number of connections from a client?

Yes, use the maxconn ACL type in conjunction with http_access deny.
For example:

acl losers src 1.2.3.0/24
acl 5CONN maxconn 5
http_access deny 5CONN losers

Given the above configuration, when a client whose source IP address
is in the 1.2.3.0/24 subnet tries to establish 6 or more connections
at once, Squid returns an error page. Unless you use the deny_info
feature, the error message will just say ``access denied.''

The maxconn ACL requires the client_db feature. If you've disabled
client_db (for example with client_db off) then maxconn ALCs will
not work.

Note, the maxconn ACL type is kind of tricky because it uses
less-than comparison. The ACL is a match when the number of
established connections is greater than the value you specify.
Because of that, you don't want to use the maxconn ACL with
http_access allow.

Also note that you could use maxconn in conjunction with a user type
(ident, proxy_auth), rather than an IP address type.

--
 Alper Oğuz    alperliste@showtv.com.tr