Re: [Linux-guvenlik] readfile()

From: Yılmaz Çankaya (ycankaya@sirius-group.com)
Date: Wed 22 Jun 2005 - 18:08:14 EEST

---------------------------------------
chmod 600 /etc/passwd
--------------------------------
Wed 22 Jun 2005 12:48 tarihinde, Abdullah BAYKAL şunları yazmıştı:
> selamlar,
> php de readfile("/etc/passwd") çalışması nasıl önlenir ,
> web sayfamız php tabanli oldugundan php.ini içinde
> safe_mode=Off durumda ve disable_functions satirina da readfile()
> fonksiyonunu ekliyemiyorum, çünkü ekleyince web sayfası çalismiyor
>
> iyi çalışmalar,
> A.Baykal,

Once upon a time there were three brothers who were knights in a certain
kingdom. And, there was a Princess in a neighboring kingdom who was of
marriageable age. Well, one day, in full armour, their horses, and their
page, the three brothers set off to see if one of them could win her hand.
The road was long and there were many obstacles along the way, robbers to be
overcome, hard terrain to cross. As they coped with each obstacle they became
more and more disgusted with their page. He was not only inept, he was a
coward, he could not handle the horses, he was, in short, a complete flop.
When they arrived at the court of the kingdom, they found that they were
expected to present the Princess with some treasure. The two older brothers
were discouraged, since they had not thought of this and were unprepared. The
youngest, however, had the answer: Promise her anything, but give her our
page.
|#|  Sirius Group Consulting
|#|