[Linux] JS/UIX

From: Volkan YAZICI (yazicivo@ttnet.net.tr)
Date: Wed 15 Jun 2005 - 14:43:19 EEST

Şapka çıkarıyorum:

«JS/UIX is an UN*X-like OS for standard web-browsers, written entirely
in JavaScript (no plug-ins used). It comprises a virtual machine, shell,
virtual file-system, process-management, and brings its own terminal
with screen and keyboard-mapping.» [http://www.masswerk.at/jsuix/]

--
"We are the middle children of history, raised by television to believe
that someday we'll be millionaires and movie stars and rock stars, but