[linux-baslangic] Re: Modem icin tavsiye

---------

From: Aykut YILDIZGORUR (aykuty@tepemobilya.com.tr)
Date: Wed 31 Mar 2004 - 03:49:38 EST

    3COM (USR) 56K PCI modem part number 2976 using the 3COM/TI chip set

    ref : http://www.tdl.com/~netex/modem/modem.html
    ISA modems are being discontinued in favor of PCI modems. Our favorite PCI
    modem for Linux is the 3COM (USR) 56K PCI modem part number 2976 using the
    3COM/TI chip set. PCI Modems using the Lucent Technologies Microelectronics
    Group - V.90/K56flex Modem Chip Set such as the Actiontec PCI modems
    (PCI56012 aka IBM 33L4618) and the Multitech MT5634ZPX-PCI PCI modems are
    also supported by Linux. For more information see these three links: Link1,
    Link2, and Link3.

    I strongly recommend the U.S. Robotics 56K FaxModem Model 5610 for anyone
    looking for a 56K PCI modem for Linux.

    ref: http://www.blarg.net/~rwkramer/tech/linux.html
    ISA slots are getting downright hard to find. Finally, someone got around to
    creating a PCI modem. ...and actual modem with a genuiine UART, as opposed
    to another "winmodem." I strongly recommend the U.S. Robotics 56K FaxModem
    Model 5610 for anyone looking for a 56K PCI modem for Linux.

    ---
    linux-baslangic listesinden cikmak  ve tum listeci islemleri icin
    http://liste.linux.org.tr/   adresini kullanabilirisniz.
    Bu listeden cikmak icin