[LINUX:25931] Merhaba, I am new here

Date: Thu 01 Mar 2001 - 16:56:50 EET

Marhaba to all.

Benim adim Michelle, 33y and ISP. I am german and currently I am lerning
turkish because I will migrate to Turkey at the end of this year. Now I
have some probelem to solve before I come to Turkey.

Some questions:

1) Does the ISDN works like in germany ???
        I run a whole network over an ISDN-Box (currently an
        USR Courier I-modem but in the next time an AVM A1)

2) How about ISP's and prices ???

3) How about fixed Internet-Connections with 128 kBit ISDN
        or 2 MBit and above ???

Tesekkür ederim
Michelle

 Listeden cikmak icin:
          unsub linux
 mesajini listeci@bilkent.edu.tr adresine gonderiniz.
   Lutfen Listeci icin MIME / HTML / Turkce Aksan kullanmayin.
 Listeci arayuzu: http://listweb.bilkent.edu.tr/yardim/bilkent/linux.html
 Liste arsivinin adresi: http://listweb.bilkent.edu.tr/