[LINUX:18164] TT-Net

From: Andreas Mueller (amu@tr.debian.net)
Date: Wed 26 Jul 2000 - 10:30:16 EEST

Hi

Since 7 Month we have serious Problems with TT-Net, we have a socalled
Frame-Relay Line located at Ankara. "mtr" reports most time ~20% Patekts
loss at ist-grf1-ank-grf2-atm.ttnet.net.tr, if i added ~25% Paketsloss
( witch are _normal_, cause too much traffic ) to ttnet-isdnet-gw, i get
totaly about 45-55% Paketsloss. Until 7 Months TTnet say "just wait a
little, we're solving the Problem soon". Perhaps I am only too delicate,
in other Countries if there are 0,1% Paketsloss located, the Hotline
rings. Does someone know possibilities, from where I get guaranteed
Lines and _Uptime_, with _professional_ support ?

amu

--