[LINUX:13176] bir baska listeden : fikra gibi (fwd)

From: Mustafa Akgul (akgul@bilkent.edu.tr)
Date: Thu 24 Feb 2000 - 21:09:41 EET

Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 15:37:09 +0100
From: Ollivier Robert <roberto@eurocontrol.fr>
To: postfix-users@postfix.org
Subject: Re: Mailman and Postfix
Sender: owner-postfix-users@postfix.org

According to Edwin Kremer:
> (*) popular were attempts to compile software on the mail server, get its
> password file or even running `xterm' sessions on the mail server.

You can't beat the last creative use of a .forward I just heard about:

A student in a rather known school about telecommunications set up a
forward. He then complained that he didn't get any mail.

The admin found that the .forward file was a Word document containing the
email address he wanted the mail forwarded to...

Scary, no ? :-)

--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- Eurocontrol EEC/TEC -=- roberto@eurocontrol.fr
The Postman hits! The Postman hits! You have new mail.