Re: [LINUX-Y:584] Re: tam metin

Subject: Re: [LINUX-Y:584] Re: tam metin
From: Andreas Mueller (amu@bimel.com.tr)
Date: Thu 05 Aug 1999 - 11:59:29 EET DST

On Tue, 3 Aug 1999, Yavuz Selim Komur wrote:

Hi

> On Tue, 3 Aug 1999, imrana wrote:
> > Peeh pehh...
> >
> > Ben paket gelistirmelerine katilirim cikan paketleri kullanirim ve dagitirim.
> > Zaten linux ve pesinden gelen araclarin gelisiminde sadece ve sadece bu
> > dinamik gecerli. Gerisi bos ve palavra. Aslinda sirf TR de degil dunyadada bir
> > suru geyik yapan adam kayniyor isimlerinin sonuna International lar filan
> > ekleyip. Bos gezenin bos kalfasi. Linux tutturmus gidiyor.
> > O da olmasa bi b.. yok.
>
> Zirzop
> Bu listenin her uyesinin ciddi isleri var.. Hatta bu listenin bir takim
> uyeleri Turkuaz adinda birde dagitim cikarmayi basarabilmis.. Begen
> begenme o senin keyfin..

Is that the way as one with its humans does go around? To be led to answer
I as NAZI insulted now different those
their opinion to say are idiots, I are no longer longer ready such
discussions, should someone technically somewhat
contribute are ready I gladly by email. When the latter, I immediately
a calculation (Mr. Mustafa Akgul commercial
Linux company, which I had supported free of charge so far) to place,
after the number of membership dues for
linux.org.tr counted, we make free Internet service for the company
and keep thus again linux.org.tr free by costs.
The calculation 90 * 5,000,000 + KDV comes the next days at address. If
the amount on account arrived, the connection is again opend
is again opened. Our Debian municipality is at any time open for
inquiries ideas and respects themselves mutually.
I legend finally bye with this type of organization would not like to
have anything do I. My opinion is clearly, if
necessary kanns it in the file to be reread.

> > Alin kullanin ve gucunuz kabiliyetiniz varsa gelistirin sonra dagitin.
> > Butun olay bu arkadaslar.
>
> Idiot. Sen debian'a yardim etmek istiyorsun bunu tek basinami yapacaksin
> yoksa bir grup ilemi yapacaksin?..
>

> > Daha fazlasini beklemeyin. Birbirinizi yemeyin.
> > Mutevazi arkadasliklari zorla baska yerlere cekmeye calismayin.
> > Bunlarla mutlu olun.
> > Asil guc burada.
> >
> > Imran
> >
> > Akgul Hocam ozur dilerim ama ben cikiyorum buradan.
>
> Gule gule.
>

> Yavuz.
> The FORCE will be with you.
> http://www.theforce.net

        Computers are useless; they can only give answers.
Andreas Mueller amu@linux.de
amu@bimel.com.tr http://www.tr.debian.org
Bimel Limited Tel: +90 (312) 434 2245
Bayindir Sokak 5/5 Fax: +90 (312) 431 1953
Yenisehir 06410
Ankara - TURKEY Private: +90(542)611 2976