[Pardus-kullanicilari] Fw: CLA (CTL) - Technical SupportRequest- (Sound Blaster Play!) (KMM20830295I15977L0KM)

huseyin bilen bilenhuseyin at gmail.com
9 Haz 2010 Çar 18:50:25 EEST

Adil bey
Creative den ikinci bir mail daha geldi aşşağıya kopyalayıp
yapıştırdım.Bilgilerinize

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for writing in to Creative.

With regards to your issue, please be informed that Sound Blaster Play!
supports the following operating system.
Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows XP (Professional x64 Edition,
Service Pack 2 or Media Center Edition)

Therefore drivers and applications from the installation CD are not
compatible to other operating system.

If you still require assistance, please reply to this email and include any
previous correspondence to ensure a quick response.

Best Regards,

Liza Z
Worldwide Customer Response
Creative