[Pardus-kullanicilari] software to be included

sg sajithgopinathan at gmail.com
24 Oca 2010 Paz 11:37:36 EET

Sir,
Pardus 2009.1 is excellent.  It provides out of the box support for "
3GP audio support.  I think no other linux distro provides audio
support for 3gp video format by default.  I would like to put forward
the following humble suggestions:

1. Please provide "Out of the box" support for CANON printer drivers.
Canon printers just dont work in linux.  It would have been great if
PARDUS includes linux printer drivers for Canon Printers (Canon ip
1200).  Please provide drivers for Canon.

2. Like in Broadband, please provide "out of the box" support for DIAL
UP MODEMS.

If these two facilities are also provided, for a home-desktop user
like me, PARDUS would have been the MOST appreciable OS available
today ( be it compared with Windows, Mac or other Linux distros).

Thanks,
Respectfully
sajith