[Pardus-kullanicilari] Acer Aspire One 110 ile Pardus

Kılıç Köken kilickoken at gmail.com
10 Şub 2009 Sal 13:52:39 EET

> On Monday 09 February 2009 21:52:43 Halil Güven wrote:
>

> > Anladigim kadari ile XFCE tabanli bir masaustu yapmislar ancak yeni
> > program kurmak yada terminal den islem
> > yapmak yok gibi duruyor. (En azindan ben beceremedim).

Şu aşağıdakı alıntı, Linpusta xfce menüsünü sağ tıkla nasıl getireceğinizi
anlatıyor:

To launch it, you'll need to enable the advance mode on the Acer Aspire One
that allows the user to "go behind" the default GUI (graphic user interface)
and open up the main Linpus features.

"To do this go to Files > My Documents to open the File Manager. Then go to
File > Terminal.

The Linpus Linus uses Xfce, so use "xfce-setting-show" to get the Xfce
Settings Manager.

Click on Desktop to get to the Desktop Preferences and choose the Behavior
tab.

Now click under Menus the Show desktop menu on right click option and close
the window.

This setting will allow you to bring up the normal desktop menu when you
right click somewhere on the desktop. The Desktop Menu contains many more
options than the limited user interface on the Aspire One.