[Pardus-kullanicilari] Pardus 2008 has issues with 82Q33 Express Integrated Graphics

Emre Erenoglu erenoglu at gmail.com
4 Kas 2008 Sal 00:47:41 EET

Hi,

I think it would be better if you send it to the "pardus-users" mailing
list, instead of the "pardus-kullanicilari". As you know, this one is mainly
in Turkish, while the other is multinational, mainly in English.

P.S. Maybe the problem/solution is not anymore applicable as we have 2008.1
today.

Emre