[Pardus-kullanicilari] kaynak koddan eklediğim tema nasıl kaldırılır?

ahmed yasar yasar.tuncez at gmail.com
30 Mar 2008 Paz 16:20:13 EEST

Maalesef uninstall yok. hacker_evolution_KDE diye bir paketti.
Simgelerden Tuliana 2.0 seçtim. O düzeldi. Ancak sadece simgeler
düzeldi. Pencerelerin görüntüsü v.s hepsi duruyor. Başlangıçtaki
ayarlara nasıl geri dönebilirim?
readme dosyası şu şekilde:

            HACKER EVOLUTION KDE v1.1
                     ***

This is KDE 3.5 theme inspired by the game "Hacker
Evolution". Everything needed for full installation
is included in the package. Designed for KDE 3.5,
and I got ain't no idea what will happen under KDE
4, which has been realised the day before...

Theme made by The_Dark_Avenger (dark.avenger at email.cz),
and has content by other authors:

Icon theme - Vuitton
http://kde-look.org/content/show.php/Crystal+Clear+Vuitton+Remix?content=38172

Splash screen is based on ToLinux3:
http://kde-look.org/content/show.php/ToLinux?content=70158

Super karamba theme - Furius Karamba Suite
http://kde-look.org/content/show.php/Furius+Karamba+Suite?content=64986

X11 Mouse theme: Binary Rainbow
http://kde-look.org/content/download.php?content=14717&id=1&tan=45506003

K3B theme: Copper-Chrome
http://kde-look.org/content/show.php/Copper-Chrome+K3b+Theme?content=72871

also there's used some basic KDE stuff like Quartz window decorations,
or Plastik style.

In fact, nothing was copied from Hacker Evolution game itself, this
including even wallpaper.

INSTALLATION

1. Splash screen needs moodin engine. If you don't have it installed,
run script "moodin-install.sh" in Konsole. Before executing script,
get root privileges in konsole by typing "su".

2. The next step is to make some changes to the cursor files. As they
are not in users home folder, root privileges needed for installation.
So, open konsole, get root privileges by command "su", then navigate
to "binary-rainbow(mouse)" folder, and execute "install.all" script.

3. Logout from root, now you need YOUR konsole. In the folder execute
script "configurer.sh". This will update some files. During the
process, you'll be given KWrite with a text file. Modify it according
to provided instructions. Save it, and quit KWrite.
The few windows will show up. Here you'll have to configure:

-splash theme, navigate to splash.tar.gz (it will be entitled ToLinux3)
-main KDE theme. Navigate to "hacker_evolution.kth"
-icon theme (navigate to "vuitton(icons).tar.gz")
-mouse theme (has to be already installed, you gotta choose
 "binary-rainbow orange", others were not installed)

After that, you may configure theme in K3B. Script will not launch it.
A Copper-Chrome theme will be added, so you may select it (in K3B
configuration).

Quit all applications, restart KDE. Everything gotta work.

If you want, you may also add some karamba themes. If you have superkaramba,
just open folder "furius(karamba)" and install&activate themes, simply by
clicking on them with mouse.

----------------------
Changelog since 1.0
----------------------

Added mouse theme, more automated installation,
automated moodin engine installation.

What will be in the next version(2.0)...

Specially designed Windows decorations,
colors for more applications, some Amarok
plugins and themes, changed KDE panel and
Kicker, few interesting apps, and, of
course, fully-automated installation.

The_Dark_Avenger
dark.avenger at email.cz