[Pardus-kullanicilari] firefoxda çabuk bul özelliği

Ahmet Emre Aladağ aladagemre at gmail.com
5 Ara 2006 Sal 18:30:16 EET

http://mozillalinks.org/wp/2006/10/firefox-quick-search-as-it-should-and-used-to-be/

For some strange reason, in Firefox 2 the find *Next* and *Previous *buttons
have been removed from the *Quick Find* bar (which is activated by /, ' or
just start typing) and reserved for the *Find Bar* only (*Ctrl + F*). I find
this behavior annoying but lucky me and us all dbcooper dropped this
tip<http://mozillalinks.org/wp/2006/10/firefox-2-tweaks-more-tweaks/#comment-466>in
a comment to a previous post to restore the buttons.

05.12.2006 tarihinde cihan kaya <kayacin at gmail.com> yazmış: