[linux-network] OpenProtect - Virus/Spam Filter for Postfix (fwd)

---------

From: Mustafa Akgul (akgul@Bilkent.EDU.TR)
Date: Wed 21 Jan 2004 - 09:07:40 EST

    From: "Opencomputing Administrator" <email@opencompt.com>
    To: postfix-users@postfix.org
    Subject: OpenProtect - Virus/Spam Filter for Postfix

    Hi,
            We've developed a new package for antispam/antivirus called
    openprotect. We bundle MailScanner, SpamAssassin, ClamAV also with the
    package and it can be installed easily by running the
    openprotect-install script.We've hosted the project at
    opencomputing.sf.net. You can download the software at
    http://opencomputing.sf.net or http://opencompt.com.

            Installing MailScanner, SpamAssassin, ClamAV on a system takes an
    average of only 5 minutes, and all *Linux and *BSD are supported.

            Kindly try out our package and send in your feedback/comments back to
    email@opencompt.com or to our mailing list