[LINUX:24696] Re: [LINUX:24684] Ftp hakkında restricted-uid calısmıyor..YARDIM.

From: Ayse Sanli (ayse@tapu.gov.tr)
Date: Wed 31 Jan 2001 - 15:55:04 EET

Merhaba,
proftp ile de istediginizi yapabilirsiniz.
proftpd-1.2.0.tar.gz yaklasik 400 K'lik bir dosya idi. Bulup kurmaniz
zaman almayacaktir.
Kurduktan sonrasinda yapacaklariniz;
etc/inetd.conf dosyasindaki ftp satirini

ftp stream tcp nowait root /usr/sbin/tcpd /usr/local/sbin/proftpd

olarak degistirin. (proftpd 'nin usr/local/sbin 'de oldugunu varsayiyorum)
usr/local/etc altinda bir de
proftpd.conf dosyasi olacaktir. Bu dosya asagidaki gibi olabilir.

-------------------------------------
# This is a basic ProFTPD configuration file (rename it to
# 'proftpd.conf' for actual use. It establishes a single server
# and a single anonymous login. It assumes that you have a user/group
# "nobody" and "ftp" for normal operation and anon.

ServerName ""
ServerIdent off
ServerAdmin webmaster@kocweb.net
ServerType inetd
DefaultServer on
SystemLog /var/log/ftp-log
UseReverseDNS on
AccessGrantMsg "Hosgeldiniz, sayin \"%u\" ...... makinamiza."
DefaultRoot ~
IdentLookups on

UserAlias asanli sanli

# Port 21 is the standard FTP port.
Port 21
# Umask 022 is a good standard umask to prevent new dirs and files
# from being group and world writable.
Umask 022

# To prevent DoS attacks, set the maximum number of child processes
# to 30. If you need to allow more than 30 concurrent connections
# at once, simply increase this value. Note that this ONLY works
# in standalone mode, in inetd mode you should use an inetd server
# that allows you to limit maximum number of processes per service
# (such as xinetd)
MaxInstances 30
MaxClients 5 "Sorry' the maximum number of allowed users are already connected (%n).
MaxClientsPerHost 3 "Sorry, you may not connect more than three times."
MaxLoginAttempts 3
#PathAllowFilter ".*/[a-zA-Z0-9]+$"
PathDenyFilter "(\.ftpaccess)|(\.htaccess)$"

# Set the user and group that the server normally runs at.
User ftp
Group ftp

<Limit LOGIN>
  Order allow,deny
  AllowUser sanli ahmet mehmet
  DenyUser !sanli !ahmet !mehmet
</Limit>

<Limit ALL>
  IgnoreHidden on
</Limit>

# Normally, we want files to be overwriteable.
<Directory /home/*>
  AllowOverwrite on
  HiddenStor on
  HideNOAccess
</Directory>

# end of config

Limit Login de tanimli kisiler ftp hakkina sahip ve ust dizine cikamaz.
arti ftp hakki alan userlar etc/ftpusers dosyasinda olmamali ve passwd
'de Shell /bin/false olmali. (sadece ftp hakki icin )

Umarim yardimci olur.
Saygilar
A.Sanli