[LINUX:24636] POSTFIX RPM: postfix-20010128-1 released (fwd)

From: Mustafa Akgul (akgul@Bilkent.EDU.TR)
Date: Tue 30 Jan 2001 - 08:18:40 EET

Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 23:45:44 +0100 (CET)
From: Simon J Mudd <sjmudd@pobox.com>
To: <postfix-users@cloud9.net>
Subject: POSTFIX RPM: postfix-20010128-1 released
Sender: owner-postfix-users@postfix.org

This message duplicates a message I send to "my subscribers". I've
attempted to not make too much noise on postfix-users, but think that as a
new snapshot has been released it may be worthwhile posting here too.

        POSTFIX RPM PACKAGE ANNOUNCEMENT
        --------------------------------

This message is just to announce availabliltiy of the latest snapshot
version of postfix in redhat RPM package format.

Built under: RedHat 7.0-1
  _I_ can't build rh6 packages now, but if there is a demand and someone
can build them for me, I'll also put them on my website.

Version: snapshot-20010128

Original Source:
  ftp://ftp.porcupine.org/mirrors/postfix-release/experimental/snapshot-20010128.tar.gz

Source RPM:
  http://www.pobox.com/~sjmudd/postfix/SRPMS/postfix-20010128-1.src.rpm

Binary RPM:
  http://www.pobox.com/~sjmudd/postfix/RPMS/i386/postfix-20010128-1.i386.rpm

Please note that this is a vanilla postfix package.

However I have included support (by rebuilding) from the .src.rpm for the
following:

- LDAP
- PCRE
- AUTH