[Linux-yerellestirme] I've added you as a friend on Facebook...

Mert Kirikcioglu invite+mwdu~kim at facebookmail.com
12 Eki 2007 Cum 12:24:26 EEST

I've requested to add you as a friend on Facebook.  You can use Facebook to see the profiles of the people around you, share photos, and connect with friends.

Thanks,
Mert

Here's the link:
http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=527708926&k=44C6PZTRVVTBVBDGWAXU&r&v=2

This e-mail may contain promotional materials. If you do not wish to receive future commercial mailings from Facebook, please click on the link below. Facebook's offices are located at 156 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301.

http://www.facebook.com/o.php?u=590076379&k=5b794c