[Gelistirici] branches/kde/boot-manager/corporate2-m - handler.py

Mehmet Özdemir mehmet at pardus.org.tr
28 Kas 2010 Paz 03:18:10 EET

On Sunday 28 November 2010 03:10:10 Mehmet Özdemir wrote:
> Author: mehmet.ozdemir
> Date: Sun Nov 28 03:10:10 2010
> New Revision: 33486
> Log:
> handler.py
> ----------
> * PolicyKit dbus service and interface values are changed because handler
> script was ordered for PolicyKit 0.x but current version in corporate2 is
> PolicyKit 1.x. * Obtaining auth method is changed (__obtainAuth).
> PolicyKit1 produces CheckAuthorization method instead of PolicyKit's
> ObtainAuthorization so a replacement is made related with version change. *
> __handleAuthReply method is modified. Every time authentication window
> appears the parameter "granted" has a value, even if user cancels the
> operation so the else label had no effect. Now, control is being made via
> granted[0].
>
> bm_mainview.py
> --------------
> * cancelError method is changed. cancelError occurs when a user cancels
> authentication (class CallHandler says like that) so it is not meaningful
> to show a messagebox wihich says "You are not authorized for this
> operation." after cancelling authentication. Now it just enables the save
> button.

Authentication stuffs are controlled by comar, isn't it? If so, is it
advisable handling authentication via PolicyKit in here or should I made some
different things?

Firewall Config is using handler script too and Kaptan is using PolicyKit's
old service and interface. It seems we will have to change them too.