[Gelistirici] Hem sahipsiz hem de atıl paketler (contrib 2009 devel)

anil ozbek ozbekanil at gmail.com
22 Şub 2010 Pzt 01:51:31 EET

* GREYCstoration: Bu eklentinin geliştiricileri, bu eklentinin yaptıklarını
da kapsayan ve şu an benim oyunalanımda paketli duran G'MIC isminde yeni bir
projeye başladı, bunu da listeye ekliyorum.

"GREYCstoration is about to die : We have developed a new plug-in for GIMP,
called G'MIC (GREYC's Magic Image Converter). This is a complete image
processing toolbox which contains all the GREYCstoration features (of
course), but also much much more filters for image denoising, enhancement,
applying artistic effects and so on... "
http://cimg.sourceforge.net/greycstoration/index.shtml

"G'MIC is the logical sequel of our previous GREYCstoration software,
dedicated to image denoising and regularization. Actually, G'MIC provides
all the GREYCstoration features (through the filter entries
Enhancement/Anisotropic smoothing and Patch-based smoothing), but also much
more. As the development of the GREYCstoration software has been
discontinued, we highly encourage former users to switch to G'MIC."
http://gmic.sourceforge.net