[Gelistirici] Güvenlik Güncellemeleri - Security Fixes (2009-07-23)

Pinar Yanardag pinar at pardus.org.tr
24 Tem 2009 Cum 11:40:33 EEST

2009/7/23 Ekin Meroğlu <ekin at pardus.org.tr>

> Merhaba / Hi;
>
> Bu gece kararlı depolara girecek güvenlik güncellemeleri :
> Tonight's Security Fixes for Pardus stable repos :

[PLSA 2009-105] Pulseaudio: Privilege escalation
http://security.pardus.org.tr/en/2009-105

[PLSA 2009-106] Clamav: Multiple Vulnerabilities
http://security.pardus.org.tr/en/2009-106

[PLSA 2009-107] Dhcp: Buffer Overflow
http://security.pardus.org.tr/en/2009-107

--
Pinar Yanardag
http://pinguar.org

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that
brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass
over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye
to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will
remain."
--- Frank Herbert, Dune - Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear