[Gelistirici] [paketler-commits] r60617 - playground/semen/applications/tex/dvipdfm

Necmettin Begiter necmettin.begiter at gmail.com
23 Şub 2009 Pzt 14:48:31 EET

On 23 Feb 2009 Mon 14:13:52 Ozan Çağlayan wrote:
> Necmettin Begiter wrote On 23-02-2009 14:04:
>
> > In case this package goes to review and then devel,
>
> So, you should do those remarks during the review process of this package.
> That's why we have another list for reviews&remarks :)

But then again, as far as I recall, when these files are copied or moved to review and then devel, they will appear as "copied from" in the svn log (svn log emails just show modifications), so I will not see those texts in the emails; which means I will have to check the files manually (i.e. not by just looking at the emails but by actually looking at the repository, with the extra load of keeping a local copy of the repository(-ies), updating frequently, ..). Isn't that unnecessary work load at my side? (If I'm mistaken, if they do appear as code in the emails rather than as "copied from / added", please mention, and accept my apologies.)

--
Necmettin Begiter