[Gelistirici] Güvenlik Güncellemeleri - Security Fixes (2009-08-06)

Pinar Yanardag pinar at pardus.org.tr
7 Ağu 2009 Cum 14:15:59 EEST

2009/8/6 Onur Küçük <onur at pardus.org.tr>:

>  Merhaba / Hi;
>
> Bu gece kararlı depolara girecek güvenlik güncellemeleri :
> Tonight's Security Fixes for Pardus stable repos :

[PLSA 2009-117] Kernel: Multiple Vulnerabilities
http://security.pardus.org.tr/en/2009-117

[PLSA 2009-116] Flashplugin: Multiple Vulnerabilities
http://security.pardus.org.tr/en/2009-116

[PLSA 2009-114] [UPDATED] Openexr: Multiple Vulnerabilities
http://security.pardus.org.tr/en/2009-114

--
Pinar Yanardag
http://pinguar.org

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death
that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it
to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn
the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be
nothing. Only I will remain."
--- Frank Herbert, Dune - Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear