[Gelistirici] [Pardus-devel] 2008-test, ACK/NACK

Ozan Çağlayan ozan at pardus.org.tr
30 Eki 2008 Per 21:47:25 EET

Ekin Meroğlu wrote:
> Merhaba / Hi;
>
> apollon-1.0.2.1-8-2.pisi

According to Serbulent, this package had some direct/indirect bind-tools
dependency issues. Will look at it.
NACK
> arrayprobe-2.0-1-2.pisi

Only the component has changed, dummy build. Can even be deleted?
> catbox-1.1-5-5.pisi

A little fix considering kernel module compilation. I think that it can
be safely pushed into stable. ACK from me but let's also have Gurer's
word on it.
> command-not-found-0.3-5-5.pisi

Harmless db update. ACK
> gimp-2.6.1-35-7.pisi
> gimp-devel-2.6.1-35-7.pisi
> gimp-i18n-*.pisi

Stable update to 2.6.1. I just bumped the package, packaged its new
dependencies, that's all. I'm not a gimp user so no idea about it's
state. But it should be merged with its 3 dependencies gegl, babl and
libopenraw.
> samba-3.2.4-36-5.pisi
> smb4k-0.9.8-27-4.pisi

Needs testing. NACK.
> tasma-1.5.2-39-8.pisi
> package-manager-1.3.7-48-15.pisi

Swedish l10n support has been added with some translation fixes. ACK.

> Twisted-8.1.0-7-2.pisi

The package's URL was wrong so some of the old external modules which
are merged into Twisted approx. a year ago, was never shipped with our
package. Most of the package is non-functional. ACK.
> usbutils-0.73-6-3.pisi

Latest USB ID's have been merged from linux-usb.org. ACK.

--

Ozan Çağlayan
<ozan_at_pardus.org.tr>