[Gelistirici] Fwd: GCC 4.3.0 Status Report (2008-03-03)

S.Çağlar Onur caglar at pardus.org.tr
4 Mar 2008 Sal 00:20:34 EET

----------  Yönlendirilmiş İleti  ----------

Subject: GCC 4.3.0 Status Report (2008-03-03)
Date: 03 Mar 2008 Pts
From: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse.de>
To: gcc at gcc.gnu.org

Status
======

GCC 4.3.0rc2 is out and we are not expecting further delay of the
4.3.0 release.  The trunk is in stage1 since two weeks.

Branch status
=============

We are getting additional bugreports in of which none is going
to block the 4.3.0 release.

Priority     #  Change from Last Report
--------    --  -----------------------
P1           0  +- 0
P2          91  + 17
P3           8  + 4
----        --  ---
Total       99  + 21

it is too early to collect quality data on the trunk.

We expect the above numbers to improve again after the release of
GCC 4.3.0 which is due to the end of this week.

Previous Reports
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2008-02/msg00237.html
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2008-02/msg00389.html

S.Çağlar Onur <caglar at pardus.org.tr>
http://cekirdek.pardus.org.tr/~caglar/

Linux is like living in a teepee. No Windows, no Gates and an Apache in house!