[Gelistirici] Fw: [Pardus-devel] packager page update?

Ekin Meroğlu ekin at pardus.org.tr
14 Ağu 2008 Per 11:37:23 EEST

Merhaba;

Wednesday 13 August 2008 tarihinde, Michael Austin şunları yazmıştı:
> Does anyone know as to why my name has been removed from the contrib-2008
> packager list?  I appear on the contrib-devel and contrib-2007 list, but
> not on the 2008.  Could I be added to the list agin please?

You're right here .
http://packages.pardus.org.tr/info/contrib-2008/packager/Michael%20Austin.html

These stats are automatically created from svn at 03:00 AM (local time) every
day. There was a problem with contrib-2008, but as of yesterday evening, it
seems to be updated..

--
İyi Çalışmalar;
Ekin Meroglu <ekin_at_pardus.org.tr>

... did i listen to pop music because i was miserable, or was i miserable
because i listened to pop music?... - rob [nick hornby / hi fi]