[Gelistirici] Details of the Novell / Microsoft Technical Collaboration Agreement

Ismail Dönmez ismail at pardus.org.tr
13 Mar 2007 Sal 21:40:06 EET

On Tuesday 13 March 2007 21:30:27 S.Çağlar Onur wrote:
> http://www.novell.com/ctoblog/?p=44

[...]
In our technical collaboration announcement, we took the roadmap to a further
level of detail. Specifically, we announced that:

    *  We will provide add-ins for Microsoft Office 2007 that allows them to
open and save ODF files for Word, PowerPoint, and Excel in Calendar year
2007.
    * We will also provide add-ins that allow the opening and saving of Open
XML format files in OpenOffice.org.
    * For OpenOffice.org, we will create native converters, as well as
leveraging existing OpenOffice.org code, to provide mature Open XML import /
export capabilities in 2008.

[...]

Word/Excel/PowerPoint 97/2000 formatıyla alakalı bir şey yok tahmin ettiğim
gibi, Bilgi Uni.'ne Novell adına gelen arkadaşlara kapak olsun ;)

--
Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know. (Ernest Hemingway)

Ismail Donmez ismail (at) pardus.org.tr
GPG Fingerprint: 7ACD 5836 7827 5598 D721 DF0D 1A9D 257A 5B88 F54C
Pardus Linux / KDE developer