[Gelistirici] Microsoft Optical USB Mouse on Toshiba Satellite

Rajeev J Sebastian rajeev.sebastian at gmail.com
2 Haz 2007 Cmt 09:54:25 EEST

Hello friends,

Just wanted to alert you to a problem I was having and a fix:

My Microsoft Optical mouse connected via USB to my laptop stops
working after a random amount of time. This was happening for a while.
Initially, I thought it was a h/w issue.

I searched on Google, and found that many distributions have this same
problem, including Ubuntu Fiesty [1]

The fix that is working for me is to have "noapic pci=routeirq" in the
kernel GRUB line [2] (As of the past 24 hours, but I will have to run
it for much longer to be totally sure)

Could you put this fix into Pardus ?

(If you have time: Also, once you fix it, could you tell where you
detect the mouse/laptop combination and how you inject kernel params
when detecting these ?).

Regards
Rajeev J Sebastian

1: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-source-2.6.20/+bug/84762