[Gelistirici] Pisi paketleri?

ihsan AKIN ihsan.akin at gmail.com
15 Oca 2007 Pzt 17:20:02 EET

Sonuçta sadece rpm'i konuşuyor. Ama burası yerterli.

Pisi-pakketten are of Pardus. Pardus are at present the only distribution,
which uses this system (it has been thus developed by Pardus). And it is a
system newer than rpm and deb. As a result, it misses also some of the
disadvantages of that two. Toch we choose at this explanation just as for
rpm, because that makes also immediately clear, what the advantages of apt
and pisi are.

15.01.2007 tarihinde ihsan AKIN <ihsan.akin at gmail.com> yazmış: