[Gelistirici] xcb ve Java

Ismail Dönmez ismail at pardus.org.tr
24 Nis 2007 Sal 00:09:11 EEST

On Monday 23 April 2007 23:57:28 S.Çağlar Onur wrote:
> 23 Nis 2007 Pts tarihinde, Ismail Dönmez şunları yazmıştı:
> > http://cvs.pld-linux.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/SOURCES/libxcb-no-assert-on-lock.
> >pa tch?rev=1.1 yaması daha iyi gibi duruyor, environmental variable vs set
> > etmeye gerek yok.
>
> http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xorg/2007-February/021927.html

In a perfect world... ;) Java appletları da etkileniyor bu işten Firefox vs
çöküyor (imiş).

http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=6532373 en son comment
şöyle der :

[....]
 Submitted On 18-APR-2007

One workaround is to compile xcb with -DNDEBUG in CFLAGS.

There is a recent proposal on the xcb list to make that the default if it is
configured w/o --debug; I don’t know whether that will happen.

[...]

Biz de böyle yapalım?

--
Life is a game, and if you aren't in it to win,
what the heck are you still doing here?

-- Linus Torvalds (talking about open source development)