[Gelistirici] Password to YALI environment

Rajeev J Sebastian rajeev.sebastian at gmail.com
30 Kas 2006 Per 13:40:57 EET

On 11/30/06, Barış Metin <baris at pardus.org.tr> wrote:
> 30 Kas 2006 Per 00:19 tarihinde, Rajeev J Sebastian şunları yazmıştı:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Is there a password to enter a console in YALI install environment ?
>
> I couldn't get the question. Using the keys CTRL+ALT+F1, you sould have the
> shell directly.
Actually, the console is what I meant by "interact with the
installation environment directly" (not DCOP/DBUS as you said. I'm
sorry, it was a misunderstanding caused by me).

Anyway, yes, I used Ctrl+Alt+F1 to get the shell, but it did ask me
for a username/password. I typed pardus/pardus :) Obviosly, another
stupid mistake I made ... because root/pardus works ;)

Regards,
Rajeev J Sebastian