[Gelistirici] PyKDE Patch from KDE.in

Ismail Donmez ismail at pardus.org.tr
9 Kas 2006 Per 23:40:21 EET

Lo Rajeev,
09 Kas 2006 Per 23:23 tarihinde, Rajeev J Sebastian şunları yazmıştı:
> Here is a patch (well, actually an email which points to the patch)
> from another person in KDE.in (kushal on freenode)
>
> http://lists.kde.org/?l=pykde&m=116277404914939&w=2
>
> Description (pasting from the email):
> In PyKDE-3.16.0/sip/kio/kmimetype.sip the 'is(const QString&)'  needs to be
> modified because 'is' is  a reserved keyword in python.
> The change is the addition of /PyName=is_/
> So, it can be used as KMimeType.is_('image/png')
> Patch attached :)
>
> Patch was also sent to Phil, but there was no response so far. Kushal
> (and me) is hoping for a response soon.

Actually I was waiting for Jim Bublitz to reply as he is the PyKDE maintainer,
patch looks correct but I am not sure about naming is vs is_ but PyQt4 uses
exec_ now so I think its good enough.

Feel free to apply the patch assuming you got SVN account?

Regards,
ismail