[Gelistirici] Pardus on MacBook

Erkan Tekman tekman at pardus.org.tr
13 Ara 2006 Çar 00:57:20 EET

On Wednesday 13 December 2006 00:35, Rajeev J Sebastian wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to install Pardus on a MacBook. Is there some instructions
> on how to get it done ? It seems Pardus doesnt have lilo which is
> needed for booting ...

Hi Rajeev,

I've been using a MacBook for the last two months' time and have had few
reinstallations for test purpose. I'm thinking of compiling a HOWTO in coming
weeks, after some more customization and manipulations. However I may help
you with your installation in the meantime.

The trick is to use rEFIt and no GRUB writing by YALI. MBR - GPT discrepancy
have to be resolved by rEFIt synchronization. A further boot by a Live CD (I
suggect Pardus 2007 Calisan CD) and writing GRUB on the Pardus partition by
hand will complete the cycle.

As I said, I may help with the details.

Regards

--