[Linux] Open MIT :=)

From: admin@langtolang.com
Date: Thu 26 Sep 2002 - 11:52:54 EEST

Massachusetts Institute of Technology derslerini Web ten herkese aciyor:
http://web.mit.edu/ocw/

MIT OCW Pilot Opens to the Public on September 30th
OCW plans to publish our first wave of courses on September 30, 2002. Sample courses will be included from the following academic departments:

Anthropology
Biology
Chemical Engineering
Chemistry
Civil and Environmental Engineering
Earth, Atmospheric, and Planetary Sciences
Economics
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
History
Linguistics and Philosophy
Management
Mathematics
Mechanical Engineering
Ocean Engineering
Political Science
Urban Studies and Planning

The opening of these courses represents a continuation of the early pilot of OCW's long-term effort. We expect OCW content to become deeper and richer over time. We invite you to return on September 30th, when we will welcome your feedback.