[Linux] Hemen is imkani

From: Omer Komili (omers@itamigo.com)
Date: Tue 08 Oct 2002 - 18:24:35 EEST

ABD de bir firma acil olarak programcilar ariyor. Evinizden calisabilirsiniz.
Ileride ABD ye gitme olasiligi olabilir.
Isteklilerin omers@itamigo.com adresine CV lerini yollayarak basvurmalari rica olunur.
Lutfen telefon numarasi belirtin, gorusmeler telefonla yapilip derhal ise baslanacaktir.

Job Title : Web Applications Developer, Lead

Job Duties :

In this key position you will design, develop web applications to add functionality to our flagship product, "AmigoBox" and next generation products.

Job Qualifications :

Position requires strong hands-on and recent experience in the following technologies:

- 3+ years of Java, JSP, servlet development

- 3+ years of HTML. Dreamweaver MX experience highly desired

- Apache web and Tomcat application servers in a Linux environment

- 3+ years of JDBC, SQL and proven experience in tying front-end to back-end database.

- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must.

- Demonstrated ability taking a web application from concept to deployment. Please be ready to provide URLs and/or portfolio.

- Recent lead/senior engineer experience in a commercial web application environment is highly desired.

- C/C++, Perl, MySQL are pluses.

Ikinci pozisyon:

Job Title : Software Engineer, Linux

Job Duties :

In this key position you will design, develop software to support our web applications or provide core functionality to our flagship product, "amigobox"

Job Qualifications :

Position requires strong hands-on and recent experience in the following technologies:

- 3+ years C/C++, Perl in a Linux environment

- 3+ years of Linux system, network and web server configuration. Apache, Tomcat, DNS, IPchains, Squid.

- Solid understanding of Linux security issues

- Sendmail or Qmail configuration

- Shell programming

- Network and/or Linux inter-process communication (IPC) programming experience highly desired.