[Linux] AbiWord 0.99.2 released. (fwd)

From: Görkem Çetin (gorkem@gelecek.com.tr)
Date: Fri 22 Feb 2002 - 23:25:14 EET

Abiword'un bu surumunn menuleri Turkce destekliyor. Ancak hala 1.0'a
girerken profesyonel bir kelime islemcinin yapabildiklerinden uzakca.

--
Gorkem

---------- Forwarded message ---------- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 14:36:12 +1100 (EST) From: Martin Sevior <msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au> To: abiword-dev@abisource.com, abiword-users@abisource.com Subject: AbiWord 0.99.2 released.

The AbiWord team is pleased announce the immediate availability of AbiWord 0.99.2, our second beta on the way to version 1.0.

This is the best AbiWord yet and contains many bugfixes, improvements and new features over previous releases. All current AbiWord users and distribution makers are encouraged to upgrade.

In particular this release debuts our state-of-art Thesaurus (available as a plugin from the download page). Unix users will also notice the incremental document loader which allows users to view their document as it is loaded.

A complete set of release notes is available from: http://www.abisource.com/release-notes/0.99.2/html.

Binaries and source code can be downloaded from: http://www.abisource.com/download/.

Please report any bugs you find in abiword to: http://bugzilla.abisource.com/.

Enjoy!

Abi the Ant and her intrepid team of Hackers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Liste üyeliğiniz ile ilgili her türlü işlem için http://liste.linux.org.tr adresindeki web arayüzünü kullanabilirsiniz.