[Linux] Apache 2.0.35

From: Doruk Fisek (dfisek@fisek.com.tr)
Date: Sun 07 Apr 2002 - 01:59:40 EEST

Merhaba,

Apache 2.0.35 piyasaya cikti. Artik 2.0 serisi beta donemini tamamlamis durumda ve tum kullanicilarin kurmasi oneriliyor.

=====

Yonlendirilen mesaj:

Tarih: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 22:33:12 -0800
Kimden: "Ryan Bloom" <rbb@covalent.net>
Konu: Official Release: Apache 2.0.35 is now GA

It's my pleasure to announce that the Apache Software Foundation's
Apache HTTP Server, version 2.0.35, has now been released for General
Availability.

The Apache 2.0 project has been in-the-works for nearly three years. It
has been a long and sometimes arduous process to reach this point. Many,
many people have contributed their time and effort to bring us to this point.

The HTTPD Project signed off today on the 2.0.35 release, and recommends
it for use on production websites. 2.0.35 is now considered our best
release and should be used in preference to all older versions (including the
1.3 series).

The Apache 2.0 series brings new features to the ASF's HTTP server:

  - higher performance over 1.3
  - multiple operational models: threaded, hybrid processes/threads, and
    specific request processing for Windows, Netware, BeOS, and OS/2
  - integrated SSL and WebDAV support
  - improved HTTP proxy support
  - I/O layering and filtering

You can find more information, and download the server, from our
website:

    http://httpd.apache.org/

On behalf of all the current and past developers, we'd like to thank all
those involved with the project, and the millions(!) of users out there.
The Apache HTTP server wouldn't enjoy its popularity without all of you!

        Sincerely,

        Greg Stein
        Director of the ASF