[Linux-programlama] Istanbul Internet TV - Caravansarai'da

---------

[Linux-programlama] Istanbul Internet TV - Caravansarai'da

From: Julie Upmeyer <caravansarai.info_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 14:42:37 +0200

Merhaba.

I am developing an independent internet TV/Radio station here in
Istanbul. I've been working with several different people on the
technical aspects of this (we are part of the giss.tv streaming
network that was started in Spain).

Here in Tepebasi, we are using an Ubuntu computer hooked up to
several surveillance cameras and microphones.

Our computer system is not working on a consistent basis...it streams
during our tests, then randomly will not work when the time comes for
our scheduled broadcasts. Its really becoming a major problem.

I was wondering if there was anyone interested to become involved
with our internet programing... (developing content, refining the way
our system is set up, otherwise being involved with Caravansarai!)

Have a look at our website : www.caravansarai.info
I'd love to hear your ideas and suggestions,

talk to you soon,

Julie Upmeyer
Visual Artist - Initiator
Istanbul

Caravansarai
meeting point and project space in Istanbul
www.caravansarai.info
caravansarai.info_at_gmail.com

Active Ingredient
unconventionally applied creativity